TestosteroneCreams.org's Top Rated Cream of 2013
Testoserume is easily the most effective testosterone cream on the market! The powerful ingredients are proven to increase energy, maximize physical performance, eliminate fat, and enhance sex drive. Considered the most powerful testosterone gel available without a prescription, Testoserum is the completely safe and legal alternative to anabolic steroids.
Ready to pump up your testosterone levels and feel like a beast? BSN has developed their product, Axis-HT, to do just that.
This testosterone cream uses powerful ingredients that are supposed to send your testosterone levels through the roof. As a result, you’ll have more muscle building capacity and strength. You’ll also perform better in the bedroom and sexual dysfunction will be results.
These are all the benefits that Axis-HT makers promise, but can their product actually deliver?
Information on Axis-HT
The key ingredients in Axis-HT are TPS3, Eurycoma Longifolia, and Coleus Forskohlii. They are combined in a proprietary blend called the Androgenic-Anabolic Testosterone Matrix. This blend rounds out at an impressive 2238 mg per serving.
TPS3 is a patented form of Tribulus Terrestris. This ingredient is commonly known for increasing testosterone levels. That’s why it has been used in Axis-HT. Eurycoma Longifolia has been used for centuries by men who claim that it boosts their sexual abilities. Lastly, Coleus Forskohlii is used because it is supposed to promote fat burn.
Out of these three major ingredients in Axis-HT, Tribulus Terrestris is the only one that is backed by concrete evidence. Unfortunately, Tribulus Terrestris has also been known to cause side effects.
The Pros of Axis-HT
• This testosterone cream does use some ingredients that have been clinically proven to be effective if used in the right amount.
• There are a lot of customer reviews for this product available online.
• Axis-HT can be found for as low as $44.99.
The Cons of Axis-HT
• The ingredients of Axis-HT come in a proprietary blend. This masks the individual ingredient amounts, so we can’t see if the right amounts were used.
• Axis-HT may cause side effects.
• Customer reviews of Axis-HT are not overwhelmingly positive. On one site, it received a rating of 6.8 stars out of 10. While some customers reported that the testosterone cream did work for them, others didn’t notice any improvements.
• Axis-HT cannot be used by people with the following medical conditions: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, anxiety, depression, or anemia. You also shouldn’t take Axis-HT if you are prone to dehydration or spend a lot of time in hot temperatures.
• Axis-HT is expensive. The retail price is $74.99 for a one month supply. Yes, you can find it for less. But even with the reduce price, Axis-HT is still not very affordable.
We are somewhat disappointed with the formula of Axis-HT. It has some good ingredients that are commonly used in other testosterone creams. However, the ingredients come in a proprietary blend. We are almost never a fan of these blends. They prevent us from seeing what the ingredient amounts are so we can decide if a product has been formulated correctly.
Axis-HT is pricey, may cause side effects, and does not receive consistently-positive customer reviews. We don’t recommend that you try it. Instead, you may want to take a look at some top rated testosterone creams. They have clinically proven ingredients in clinically proven amounts, and they receive lots of positive customer feedback.