All bodybuilders know that testosterone is the key to increased performance. Enhancing their personal levels of the hormone is another matter, however.
Promising to help out with that quandary is Syntheroid, a once-a-day supplement that says it helps promote muscle mass and strength, improves reaction time, sustains muscle tone, and even boosts your libido.
What makes Syntheroid so special? In this review, we’ll look closer at the active ingredients, instructions for use, and any adverse side effects. That way, you can decide if this product is right for you.
What Ingredients Are In Syntheroid?
Syntheroid contains nine all-natural ingredients designed to promote higher testosterone production in the body. Manufacturers disclose all of their ingredients as well as the ingredient amounts, so you know exactly what you’re putting into your body.
Here’s a look at the active ingredients in Syntheroid and what they do.
• Tribulus Terrestris (650mg) is the most commonly used ingredient in nature to stimulate testosterone production. Tribulus Terrestris is non-hormonal and boosts testosterone to promote athletic and sexual performance, as well as maximize muscle gain and strength.
• Testofen Fenugreek Seed Extract (300mg)This plant stimulated libido and increases the bioavailability of free testosterone in the body, meaning you’ll feel the effects faster and right where you need them.
• Aminogen (250mg) is a proteolytic synthetic enzyme that helps with protein digestion and absorption—particularly good for muscle development.
• Coleus Forskohlii (125mg) increases cellular cyclic AMP, which means more fat metabolism and increased energy for you.
• Milk Thistle (120mg) is used by bodybuilders to protect the liver while other muscles remain under stress.
• Alpha Lipoic Acid (100mg), or ALA, is a fatty acid that converts to lipoamide and activates enzymes that extract energy from food. It will give you an extra boost as well as facilitate better nutrient absorption.
• Eurycoma Longifolia (100mg) is a powerful plant that improves athletic performance by boosting testosterone, but inhibiting the hormone that binds testosterone to other molecules, leading away from the muscles.
• Horny Goat Weed (100mg) is a sexual enhancer that improves desire and function, as well as all-around energy.
• Bioperine Black pepper Extract (15mg) protects the intestinal walls and increases absorption levels in the rest of the ingredients.
How Do I Use Syntheroid?
Syntheroid comes in a bottle of 90 pills, with 30 servings per container.
To use, take three pills per day in the morning.
Are There Any Side Effects
Because Syntheroid is primarily designed to promote testosterone levels, all side effects will be attendant with increased testosterone.
These include: increased aggressiveness, rage, trouble sleeping, larger libido, more body hair, and even prostate cancer.
However, Syntheroid is a well-designed product that is sure to increase your testosterone levels only enough to give you the results you crave.
Recommendation and Final Thoughts
Syntheroid is a sure-fire way to get cut. Every one of its ingredients is designed to increase testosterone, and has the backing of multiple clinical studies.
It’s hard to do better than Syntheroid for both the results and the reputation of the pill.